This position provides the opportunity to work with a small group of committed professionals, to manage your own projects, to design for enthusiastic homeowners, and to further develop an expertise in residential design. The Project Designer will work with a new, exciting, growing firm that takes a fresh approach to architectural services. Our energetic firm enjoys the challenge of taking something good and making it exceptional for our clients. Surpassing our client's expectations is our first priority.RESPONSIBILITIES:
For various types of residential & small commercial projects:
- Assist the client from the initial meeting to completion of construction.
- Develop comprehensive design options for the client.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prepare construction/permit drawings.
- Prepare project budget estimates.
- Conduct construction observation.
Architectural Technician / Technologist, or Construction Engineering Technician / TechnologistMinimum 2 years employment in an architectural firm functioning as a project architect designer/manager responsible for:
- Construction documents—drawings and specifications
- Construction budget estimates
- Consultant coordination
- Client management
Proficient in AutoCAD, with clear knowledge of “Chief Architect” soft wares
Applicants should be responsible, optimistic, energetic, confident, self-motivated, have strong interpersonal skills, have a strong work ethic, have strong interpersonal skills, and have a personal desire to work in residential design.COMPENSATION:
Salary will be commensurate with experience and performance. Additional benefits may be included.APPLICATION PROCESS:
Interested persons may apply via e-mail with an attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org